A valid email address:
From which site did you come to us:
Detailed information on tariffs is presented on the website. You can pay in the "Tariffs" section
Additional services are calculated separately. Pricing and a complete list of identities can be found on the website.
1. Company name:
What name does the audience know you by?
4. How was the name born, what emotions and associations were they implanted in it?
What does your name mean?
5. Brief description of the company:
Size, basic services, geography, activities. Where does your project operate geographically?
6. Business branch:
What market segment does the company occupy?
7. List your main distinguishing features, your competitive advantages:
8. If your company were a character (books, movies ...), what would it be?
The question is to form a more complete image, we will not use the image of the character in the logo.
9. Imagine the logo is a piece of music. What genre would you classify it to?
Opera, classical, pop, rock, electronic, etc.
10. Company website, social media profiles:
If there is. Are you planning to change the site?
11. Where will the logo be applied?
Website, invitation cards, catalog, business cards or something else ... What is the "main place" of the logo? Where will the client see him most often ?:
12. Company name or abbreviation, which must be present in the logo.
Please write the name exactly as it will appear in the logo (case sensitive and space sensitive).
13. Additional text that must be present in the logo:
Slogan, motto, name decoding, etc.
14. Is the logo being developed for the first time, or did it exist earlier and is being re-created now?
If the logo already existed, are there any corporate identity elements that you would like to keep?
15. What CHARACTER of the logo and style, in your opinion, is preferable to create the desired brand image?
Restrained, expressive, romantic, masculine, strong-willed, etc.
16. Should the logo contain a hint of the company's business?
For example: a logo can either contain thematic symbols or be completely abstract.
17. What visuals should you use in your logo?
This information will help us choose what will be displayed on the logo.
18. What images shouldn't you use?
We will not reflect these images in the logo.
19. Indicate if you have ready-made color solutions (Pantone / CMYK):
20. Are there any colors that it is advisable to refuse completely:
21. Indicate a sample font, or a specific font, or recommendations for finding a suitable one:
The fonts in the project are purely advisory in nature, only as an example of use (both free and licensed fonts). The purchase of a font license is carried out by the customer.
22. List any logos that you LIKE, associate with your brand, or specify where to look for them.
23. Which companies do you like by the nature of the brand?
These can be both companies from your segment and from other areas.
24. Indicate the logos of your direct competitors so that we exclude graphic overlaps during development.
25. Have you done any design for this project before?
If yes, attach the result. This will help us avoid repetitions.
26. Give examples of logos from our portfolio, the style of which would suit your project.
Other logos from our portfolio can be noted on the site
Attach the logos with a link to the project or take a screenshot in any convenient screenshot service and also attach it with a link.
27. Indicate which TYPE of logo, in your opinion, is preferable to create the desired brand image?
From the examples below.
28. What STYLE / METHOD OF GRAPHIC LOGO DECISION, in your opinion, is preferable to create the desired brand image?
Choose NO more than 5.
29. Do you have in-house designers ?:
30. Why did you apply for a logo design right now ?:
31. How many people make the final decision?
If the decision is made by more than one person, indicate your contact information (e-mail). It is recommended to make a decision to one official.
28. Select additional services for development, if they are relevant *